Dewey's Readathon - Opening Meme

It's finally Dewey's Readathon again and as always I'm excited for it. To be honest, some of us look forward to Dewey's Readathon like some people (read: kids) look forward to Christmas. There's something about the search for the right reading material and snacks.

As always, there is the opening meme and now it's time for me to answer the questions in that meme.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Bryne, Norway.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I might sound a bit "weird" for saying this, but for me it is "Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl" by Harriet Jacobs.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Probably the cinnamon swirl I purchased earlier today and chocolate.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I graduated with my undergrad degree, majoring in English, earlier this year (I even pulled off recieving an A on my BA thesis) and I have been book blogging since July 2012.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? 

I can't remember my first readathon (it was at least sometime after I started blogging), but my plan this time is at least to take some short breaks inbetween reading so my head don't get too messed up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge