Top Ten Tuesday; Books I Disliked/Hated, but Am Really Glad I Read

It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The topic of the week was books I disliked/hated, but am really glad I read. In my case, there is a few books/texts from the literature courses I took at university, just so you're warned.

My list includes;
American Ideals by Theodore Roosevelt
Bradford's History of Plymouth Plantation, 1606-1646 by William Bradford
The Strenuous Life by Theodore Roosevelt
Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
On Suicide by David Hume
New Poems Book Four by Charles Bukowski
Selected Poems, 1908-1959 by Ezra Pound
Wytches Volume 1 by Scott Snyder
Please Look After Mom by Kyung-Sook Shin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge